Bangalore has wide variety of tourist attractions for tourists of different interests. Be it a beautiful garden for nature lovers or a National park for Animal lovers or Amusement Parks for Fun lovers or Religious places or Historical monuments or even the most happening discotheques for modern tourists the city has everything for its visitors.
– Beautiful 300 acres park with numerous Plants and Trees
– 7.5 acres butterfly conservatory and museum established at Bannerghatta National Park
– Situated near MG Road Ulsoor lake is famous for sightseeing and boating
– Magnificent construction built in 1956 is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka
– Another Magnificent construction by the Government at south of Vidhana Soudha
– High Court of Karnataka, a famous red brick construction located in front of Vidhana Soudha
– Amazing palace with magnificent woodcarvings located in Palace grounds near to Cantonment Railway station
– One of Finest British architecture design built in memory of the Lord Mayo
– European classical style auditorium built in 1935
Government Museum – One of India’s Oldest Museum established in 1886
Karnataka Folk Museum – Traditional Karnataka Folk Costumes, Puppets, Utensils.. Museum
Aerospace Museum – Museum for various Aircraft models, Helicopters, Flight Simulators and represents Indian aviation growth maintained by HAL
– Features exotic variety of aquatic life located on Kasturba Road inside Cubbon Park
– Gandhi Bhavan promotes life and teachings of Gandhi
– Sri Radha Krishna temple is a fine blend of Modern and Traditional architectural elements
– Sri Banashankari Amma Temple is famous for the numerous beleifs associated with the temple
– Located in Basavanagudi built in Dravidian style and is famous for Kadlekayi Parishe (Groundnut Festival) which will be celebrated every year
Art of Living Ashram
– The most popular spiritual destination in Bangalore established by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and is located in Kanakapura Road
on Airport Road – Huge Lord Shiva Idol known for its grandeur and majestic look located in Thyagaraja Nagar
– Five storied Mosque built around 1790 is the Oldest and Biggest Mosque in the city
Kadu Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple – Located in Malleshwaram one of the oldest temple
– Features Water world, boating and Snow city that showcases real snowfall, ice dancing, snow rock climbing etc., is located near to Mekhri Circle
– Amusement park with lots of fun activities 28 kms from the city is the most popular weekend and holiday destination for Bangaloreans and to tourists
Innovative Film City
– Amusement and Theme Park that features Go Karting, Roller Coasters, Mini Golf, Studio facilities and offers several others fun activities
Bal Bhavan – Children’s park inside Cubbon Park with Toy train and recreation center
Restaurants, Pubs and Discotheques
There are numerous restaurants with wide variety of foods for tourists from different locations in Bangalore. North Indian, South Indian and Chinese restaurants are available almost in every area of the city.
Bangalore has an amazing night life with many pubs and discotheques. Some of the famous discotheques are Oxygen in Brigade road, Blue Ice in Church street, Angana Country Inn in Kanakapura road, Blue Waves in MG road, Club Cabana in Sadahalli etc., and there are hundreds of pubs in many areas.
Besides these Tourist Attractions of Bangalore, there are numerous visiting places around and nearby Bangalore and we will list all those places in another page.